Freedom In Christ
“Jesus said, ‘If you hold to my teaching … then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.’” John 8:32
The Freedom in Christ Discipleship Course is for everyone – whether you have been a Christian for five minutes or 50 years. It helps us to build into our everyday life the truths about the freedom Jesus has won for us.
We’ve seen people who thought their lives were OK find a much deeper experience of the Holy Spirit through the course and released to follow Jesus in new ways.
We’ve seen God free people from the ‘baggage’ we all pick up in life. And God has freed people from doing or thinking unhelpful things. The next course will be run for 10 weeks, and will start in September.
A typical evening will be:
The evening starts in a relaxed way with refreshments.
Two or three videos, each about 10 to 15 minutes, with clear teaching from the Bible about the freedom Jesus has won for us, and examples and testimonies of how that works out in our lives
‘Pause for Thought’ times, with an opportunity to discuss the teaching in small groups
Mid way through the course we run a “Steps to Freedom Day”. This gives you the opportunity to spend time with God to reflect on what you have discovered. You may have done the ‘Steps to Freedom in Christ’ day previously, but this course contains a lot more. There is practical Bible-based teaching, and testimonies of how the Holy Spirit has changed lives. Even if you’ve done the ‘Steps’ before, come again on the course! Many people have used it as a regular spiritual ‘MOT’.
People who have attended the course said:
- “It has deepened my understanding, faith and trust in God.”
- “Knowing that I am accepted and significant is wonderful.”
- “It breaks through barriers to growth and gives a whole new perspective to my walk with God.”
- “I know how to deal with strongholds that existed in my life and I know that peace is possible.”
- “I have greater confidence in the power of Biblical truth and proclaiming it over my life.”
- “I have seen improvements in my family life and my work life.”
- “I have developed a real focus on Jesus and a further deepening of my relationship with him.”
- “I now have a real belief that I am significant, secure and accepted.”
For more information or to sign up, email email@example.com