We meet every Sunday at 10:30, The Chapel, Seymour Road, Gloucester, GL15PT. You are very welcome to join us.
City Church is a diverse church, gathering people of all ages and phases of life from many backgrounds. We are all at different places in our journey and we invite you to continue your journey with us at your own pace and at a level that’s comfortable for you. Along the way, feel free to ask any questions – we’re here to help. And, if you’ve yet to visit, we hope to see you at one of our Sunday meetings soon.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A SUNDAY MORNING
- We want visitors to feel welcome and comfortable and invite you to stay at the end of the meeting for tea, coffee and chat.
- We expect to experience joyful, creative and expressive worship times.
- We give time for a talk, making the truth of the Bible relevant to life.
- We provide a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- The 4th Sunday of the month we have a meal together, either breakfast before the meeting or lunch after the meeting.
What time do I need to arrive?
We recommend you arrive 15 minutes before the meeting starts so you can park and find a seat.